Thread: [For Sale] BNIB Aerojacket Spats
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malm View Post
just to me it looks "clunky" like from a distance.. its hard to explain what I am visualizing. Granted my car is silver, the contrast of the cf diffuser on the bumper is pretty strong.. especially against the lower part of where the bumper meets the diffuser.

With the splats cf.. it draws away from the diffuser look... I wish I could explain it better. Not saying it wont look nice.. but I just find it to be too much.
Actually I get what you mean. i was not really going for the diffuser doing only the rear spats! I just got a good deal with the diffuser and side blades. My impulsive buying got the best out of me again.
That is why I bought it. If it doesn't fit right with my taste I will just re-sell them.
Purity to me is still divine! Simplicity in looks is sublime.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote