View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 05:37 PM   #270 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1flaguy View Post
Can I still get the $225 with free shipping ? If so I will order today?
Thanks
1flaguy, Unfortunately the Flash sale has ended as it was limited to the first 5 members here who PM'd me last weekend but they are still $15 off the regular price as the current webstore deal for everyone right now.

To answer your install question its really just a nuts and bolts type operation with the only difficult part being you have to work under the dash. Otherwise I've had many guys tell me before installing they were newb's at modding or even attempting this as their very first mod and they've all had great success following my step by step install guide with photos.
If you browse thru the 18 some pages of this thread there are lots of really positive posts regarding the install and the quality of the guide.

If you'd like to grab one I've currently got just 5 units remaining in stock tonight. Then once these are gone new stock is about 3 weeks away right now.

Best Regards,
Ryan Morgan
RJM Performance Inc.

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote