Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 09:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
fury370
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
fury370 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename067 View Post
The collection! Other tanks and misc. stuff not shown.
wow! please tell me that your collection are all clones. couldnt imagine the money here if its all authentic. nice collection, regardless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
Good lord! Mind explaining what the difference is between a regular tank and varivolt battery is and these mechanical mods or whatever they call it? I've been using the same setup for months now, but i'd like to eventually get a nice one like one of those.
regular battery mods cannot be adjusted or altered in any way. The way you buy it is the way you get it. they have one button, and thats to fire it up. these are the less expensive of the 3.

variable voltage mods can be adjusted to the watt/voltage you like for increased vape/ hit. this setup with your favorite juice is optimal of the three and safer to go with than a mech mod.

mechanical mods are not necessarily recommended if you're not cautious and know what you are doing. there is no safety from the time you hit the button to the coils heating up; your getting 100% battery power. although there are certain things you can buy to place ontop of your battery to regulate how much of your battery is going to the coils (someone correct me if i'm wrong, as i have not used one of these yet and knowledge is minimal) also, getting the correct battery makes a huge difference in keeping your face and limbs in tact like they are now.

i am using in my nemisis mod a Sony 18650 2100mah battery on a tobh rda with tiger coils, and all is well. just do a google search on mod/ battery types to get a better understanding of whats safest.
-2010 40th anniversary #134
-2006 4x4 Frontier CC
-1994 5spd V6 mustang- 1/4 at 12.89 sprayed
fury370 is offline   Reply With Quote