View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 10:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
My40thZ
Base Member

Drives: 40th Manuel
My40thZ is on a distinguished road

Sorry if my story had gaps I've been really upset. Here is the full story from what I know to date. I've just returned from Afghanistan my car had been in a strange unit while I've been deployed. When I found time to search the internet I bought a factory GPS system from a forum member and bought a Armytrix exhaust from the retailor. All boxes were delivered prior to my returning home. I moved into my new house. I needed the room in the garage so I unpacked everything and put it in my daily driver and dropped my car off to have it installed. I also bought a cai for my car. I bought this car two years ago and since then have deployed and or have been in schools training. I have put 3000 miles on the car since I bough it. It has always sat in a garage with a car cover I washed it every weekend and kept it super clean. this is the car sitting In the storage unit. this is the car the day of the install. The foreman called said some parts for the exhaust were missing by they used my old gaskets and replaced them missing parts. He said he would call after everything was complete. When I was called I was super excited. 3 or 4 hours went by. Before I was called, the conversation went. Your car is ready but there is a problem. The car was crashed the damage was just to the rear end. How much damage just a dent on the rear end. They offered to fix my car fully. When I got there I saw a different story about how much damage there was. I spoke with the vp of the company who insisted on fixing my car. I told them no you totaled my precious car that was 1 of 1000. His was sunk when he realized this wasn't an every day Z. This one is more rare than all the nismos drivin around. The police report will be ready today. I will update what the police report says.
My40thZ is offline   Reply With Quote