View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYZ View Post
Ha! Well, of anything I could potentially part out, I don't think the door handles would be on the list.

In terms of a sound clip, I did actually shoot one to share with a friend of mine working overseas. It is nothing great. I shot it over a year ago, right after I got the car back from having the exhaust installed. It isn't much, but if you're considering the setup, it should give you an idea of the interior sound level. I was very pleased with the outcome (of the install, not the video, haha). The video has some stupid talking of me in it, because it was never intended to be shared, but I'll post the link to help out. I think she purrs nicely.

Please bear in mind I talk to myself a lot, and I was trying to shoot the video one handed, while driving. Don't judge...

Thanks for the well wishes, and spread the word for me! Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYyU...wy7uy7bWZxZTNA
Thanks for the video! I'm planning on getting the FI CBE with 18" resonators, but I'm trying to decide on whether to go LTH or HFC/Test pipes.

I definitely want some more volume, but I don't want it to be crazy loud.
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote