View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
FLYZ
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z 40 A.E.
FLYZ will become famous soon enough

Ha! Well, of anything I could potentially part out, I don't think the door handles would be on the list.

In terms of a sound clip, I did actually shoot one to share with a friend of mine working overseas. It is nothing great. I shot it over a year ago, right after I got the car back from having the exhaust installed. It isn't much, but if you're considering the setup, it should give you an idea of the interior sound level. I was very pleased with the outcome (of the install, not the video, haha). The video has some stupid talking of me in it, because it was never intended to be shared, but I'll post the link to help out. I think she purrs nicely.

Please bear in mind I talk to myself a lot, and I was trying to shoot the video one handed, while driving. Don't judge...

Thanks for the well wishes, and spread the word for me! Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYyU...wy7uy7bWZxZTNA
Fast Intentions CBE, 18" resonators and resonated HFCs | TWM short throw shifter | Stillen G3 CAI | Z1 hub centric spacers (F-15mm,R-20mm) | Custom painted fangs and door handles | Valentine V1/Blendmount/Hide-a-cord | Nismo shift knob | 40th Anniversary build number badging | GT-R starter | Plastidip

Last edited by FLYZ; 08-10-2014 at 08:48 PM.
FLYZ is offline   Reply With Quote