View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of
Default Should control arm settings mirror side to side?

Hello everyone,

I have SPL front control arms installed for a while now and haven't really had any issue. I had them installed when I swapped out my suspension and then had them aligned. However, I will be going to the track in a month or so and want to make sure my setting aren't all screwed up. Nothing serious, I'm not in competition, just going for fun so will be going at a relatively safe 7/10ths speed.

The question: Should the settings for both arms be the same or is manufacturing tolerance off by an amount that is visually noticeable?

If I look at the hybrid adjusters on the SPL arms I can notice that my passenger side is adjusted out pretty far while the driver side is in a more moderate position. Should I have my alignment redone?

Thanks for reading.

2014-08-10-18.30.15.jpg

Last edited by dP3NGU1N; 08-10-2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: adding pics
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote