View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RARE: Top Secret Super Titanium Induction Full Kit

Selling a set of Top Secret Titanium intakes. These intakes are extremely rare, and from what I know only a few are in existence, two owned by me and one owned by Simota. These intakes, like all 370z Top Secret parts have been discontinued, so unless Bulletproof can get them to make a few more sets this could be one of your last chances to acquire a rare, high quality JDM piece. The intakes include both upper and lower titanium piping, carbon fiber filter shields, blue couplers and worm hose clamps. There is a thread somewhere on the forum show these get more power than Stillen Gen 3. Not really sure what the market is for these, but i do know they cost upwards of $2,300 when new. Looking to get $1700 plus shipping and paypal, there are ready to ship today! The tubing in in great shape, but the carbon fiber shields have a few blemishes as shown in the pictures. Based on my discussions with Simota and Zuperman370z (current owner and previous owner of these intakes) this is common among all the kits produced. Filters also need to be cleaned.