View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Downtown SD is a crap hole. But the rest of SD around downtown is really nice. Also, Disneyland is just 40 min away from SD.

While you're cruising through Downtown, hit as many HoBos as you can. Fun sport. Don't worry, they won't go extinct. There's plenty of them. It's like Downtown SD is a HoBo preserve.

I forgot about the hobo's, when I was out there with my family looking for the USS Midway, we aciddently past the exit, and ended up exiting on to Imperial st, headed towards petco park if a remember right, and I made a u turn and got back on the freeway, it looked like the bad part of town. Thanks for reminding me. The rest of the City was really nice

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote