View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarcg View Post
Hey guys.
So I am new to the forum and currently do not own a 370z. I plan on making a purchase towards the end of the year and slowly learning all the pros and cons to what I can get and would get.

I am still on the fence about getting either a Nismo or just a stock. I wanted to get a 2015 but with the release pics am not too impressed with it. I will most definitely post up a work in progress once I get the car as I do plan on putting a lot of money into it. But as of right now I will just continue to browse and improve my knowledge about the car because I do not want to listen to a word the sales guys will tell me.
Post some pics of your Kawasaki 636 together with your new Z
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote