View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #40 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinking View Post
Spooler, do you know this as a fact, if you have anyway to prove it, you solved me the whole problem and I am getting the car tomorrow....
Problem is why would Nissan lie about it?
They are writing "Leather-appointed sport seats with synthetic suede inserts"
so saying that the suede is synthetic so why not to write the seats are not real leather as well?

I mean if they know its fake and I told them I am not going to buy the car if its real, isn't it very stupid of them?
I am not positive but most Leather seats are not real leather these days, it is synthetic leather called pleather. The only way to get real leather is in the higher dollar vehicles like the GTR or have it installed yourself. If you are so against leather you could just buy the car and buy new cloth seat covers from Nissan, take them to an upholster, and have them swapped out. No big deal.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote