View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #135 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I kinda like it. Not sure if this is "grabber orange" though.

Yes sir thats Grabber Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestyle55 View Post
I was just kidding around, I meant no disrespect to your car. I do like the burnt tips (that why I was being a smart ***). They actually match my blue Z very well. But on other colors they might not look as good.
Oh I figured you were just kidding, I'm sure the tips look and match your car great and would love to see it they just arent for me I prefer the polished look, hell I even hate most chrome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOU@AMPLIFIED View Post
Its in the works, I don't have the ETA for the SS tips yet but they are planning to make them.

Also, One of my G37 customers did this to his burnt tips:

For those who LOVE the Invidia Gemini but HATE the burnt tips - MyG37
Thanks for the update and the link I will have to look into this!