View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Yeah, though they don't do the extended-cab version - just standard and duad. =/ghey/=

I like extended cab because it lets me put my seat where I want it, and it gives me a bit of internal storage.

I don't like the quadcabs because if that's what I wanted, I'd just get an SUV and a small flatbed trailes and be able to haul more crap.

That, and Toyota is pretty arrogant with their pricing, their dealers are even worse. On top of that, the ones I've called have added pinstripes and other crap I don't want to pay for, but in order to buy the vehicle...guess what? You have to - or, they "offer" to bring one in that hasn't had crap done, but it'd cost you the same either way....that kind of BS.
I have to agree about Toyota dealers. The ones in this area are total douches.