Thread: te37 replicas
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you have more experience with aftermarket rims then me *shrugs*. I upgraded(or possibly downgraded) through the 3 different type of OEM rims for the Z before I got my first set of aftermarkets. I Daily drive me car right at 100 miles a day so Iv already experienced the little things.

I just know from friends and experiences of replicas on the forums the issues that could occur.

And for the record...I wasnt always a Volk nut hugger...before I became a member of the Z forums my opinion on rims wasnt tainted, I liked any rim as long as the color suited me...any rim

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is online now   Reply With Quote