View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
redstarcg
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z
redstarcg is on a distinguished road

So here is my problem. I want to at first do headers and down full exhaust system. Cold air intakes. Pulleys, etc... Pretty much every bolt on I can for performance that is not a turbo or supercharger.

I also want to do coilovers and nice set of wheels. Along with strut upgrades.

I want to upgrade whole sound system.

After doing research however I have seen that the Amuse kit done right can get close to 8k? Or is there a cheaper route? I do not want to do anything other than amuse, if I would put a bodykit on, thats the only one I would do.

But this is where things get interesting. I thought about it. And if I buy the Nismo, I will not care to get a bodykit because I love the look. I would upgrade rims/etc and either save the original or sell them and make a little money. I would sell the exhaust and such because I would afcorse upgrade all that. So I know Nismo would cost about 5k more but since I do want to do a bodykit the Nismo might just cost less.

Also because I want 13 and up I know the new bodystyle doesn't really have a lot of options for lip kits. Thats where I would be limited to amuse bodykit. Otherwise I would love a lip kit.

The only trick will be is to find a Nismo with no navigation or Bose audio system.
redstarcg is offline   Reply With Quote