Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 01:08 PM   #194 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Let the games begin... went to the dealer to special order the new NISMO.

Nissan still hasn't sent out the Order Guides to all the dealers yet, so it causes some minor technicalities filling out the forms, because they don't have the specific model number. The dealer had an educated guess what it would be, based off the numbering patterns of older models, but didn't want to screw anything up and left it blank for now.

That being said: as we all obviously already know, no dealer in the United States has these cars sitting on a lot. My choices are getting one factory ordered or having it pulled from the first batch that's getting shipped to the US. The dealer is going to reach out to the regional manager and various contacts for an Open Allotment for either options, and will get back with me no later than the end of next week to tell me delivery dates. He's hopeful it won't take that long, as the dealership has very good standing with Nissan.

Anyone else having any luck?

***EDIT***
On a side note: it sucks we don't get the option for interior lights.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote