View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikechap View Post
Quick update, just got my Z back today. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed the 20 minute ride to work after driving the wife's Jeep Commander for two weeks!

It's a 2011, but the new engine is a 2012 with 12K on it. I'm told this one has an oil cooler that the previous year's didn't have and about 10 more HP... so that's the good news. Of course the bad news is the state of my wallet!

I still will do some more research on this "some VQ37HR's burn oil" problem, but I'll be treating this car like a newborn from here on out.
Glad it worked out. As a matter of practice, I always check my engine fluids every 60 days; although, you should probably do it every 30 days.
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote