View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #4526 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=14ZTSport;2923990]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoRacer View Post
I wouldn't say its crappy but seriously dude, you drive a BEETLE. I seen this one before he gets to the parking lot at least 45 mins early to secure this space (which used to be 'mine'..heh) Inspects his car then sits there till its time to go. What a precious Beetle...

For some people, even the cost of a beetle is a lot to them. It's all relative to where you are in life. I've taken care of my cars for 40 years, more so when I started buying new ones. Doesn't matter to me whether 20k or 50k, I'm still going to try and keep it pristine!
That sure is one clean Beetle. To each his own.......... Is the flower in the dash cup.............. lol