View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 07:33 AM   #178 (permalink)
FlyByGTI
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Sport
FlyByGTI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
It came down to cut up the firewall, or make a shorter upper manifold, neither of which i have time or money for right now. The project isn't dead but it is close. Right now I dropped the car off and I'm having the v6 fixed up and put back in, and working on some of the support stuff. Getting the head gaskets changed and doing some exhaust work, last i checked it is right around 320hp@6700 and 280tq@4500-5900 and still needs to have cams, heads, exhaust, e85, and tune done. Suspension, clutch, brakes, body, aero, maybe seats, possibly cutting weight, drysump, surgetank, crazy ****, all of it is on the list to get done, or is already done, so once I finally put everything together it is gonna be nukin futs v8 or not.

That sounds like a crazy setup. When I was reading through everything it sounded like you were going to hold off on the v8 idea but go with some sort of FI (I could be incorrect about that). If I'm not wrong is that still in the works until you get everything squared away with the vk engine??