View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

No consistency in this problem at all.. Another observation about the auto window up down on entry exit noted today.

I have had this issue on and off since ownership. No point taking it to dealer for warranty as it occurs intermittantly. Well today, after exiting driver side the window dropped as it should, however when I went to close it , it did not raise. With the door open I closed it again, still did not raise. Next I manually pressed the rubber coated switch on the door jam, nothing happened, unlike my last post on this thread which did make the glass pop up an inch and start to work again.

In the end I had to use the door key to raise window fully as it was still approx half an inch open. Started to work again. Very strange. Prior to the reset method, my window would fail to lower on closing, resulting in the glass catching the top roof frame area, and also prior to reset procedure, it would lower but not go back up on close, however opening and closing would just keep lowering the window inch by inch. So in essence the reset method worked a little bit by eliminating a few quirks but not all for me.

On a side note, normally on exiting car should there be anything visible on the odometer? Only light on in car was the amber start button. I could have sworn the key symbol and press brake or something should show up when exiting?
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote