View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #46 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
If they work for a company, ask the company if they want to pay to fix it. If it's just the bumper you are looking at about $1000 to fix. What will be annoying is that the paint will never match again. (Not that the plastic matches well today, but nothing beats factory paint.)

Are you thinking aftermarket bumper?
I am going through my insurance since they don't have any insurance on their end, I probably will end up ordering a front bumper from dealership so the paint would match (is that true?) or really look for a decent body shop. Ultimate goal is to obviously get a new front bumper ie aftermarket ones, but I'm not going to file false claims for my insurance company. So I'll take whatever they give me lol.
JakeZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote