Thread: te37 replicas
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
racerxj17
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z
racerxj17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
*Sigh*..I expect to see people excited about those on the 350 forums..but not here...

Dont worry...once you curb it, a rock hits them, hit a pothole, or something hard in the road you will relize why you should have gone with the REAL thing lol

I guess unless you baught your 370 and making less then 30k a year..barely able to make the payments then I can understand, I was there the first 2 years I had my 350.

I should also mention this, you can get a set of TE's in near perfect condition if you go over to the 350z forums for cheap. People always sell used sets for around $2500 with tires around 60% tread.
dont worry, the real volks get ****** from rocks, and curb damage too. pot holes shouldnt be a problem. my last set of wheels were north of 4k, and i regretted it. for daily, id rather have a set of wheels, keep em for a year, since i change my mind so much.

people use the axis wheels, tsw ect, those are all around 1k for a set too. soon as wheels look like they cost more than they do, people get bent out of shape.
for my car, i dont beat on it. the wheels are for looks, and to use instead of spacers since i dont like them. these fits my needs. i make close to 100k a year, but still do not see the point of spending that kind of cash of wheels for a 35k car. rather save my 2500 for a part of the s/c.