View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #1602 (permalink)
pfdaxe
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Touring AT Sport
pfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations of good bodyshops? I have a fujimura front bumper to be sprayed, custom fenders sprayed, fujimura side diffusers cleaned and cleared, mines add on deck spoiler cleaned and cleared, power house amuse rear bumper with carbon accents sprayed and carbon cleaned and cleared. Wanting it blended in or a full respray. I have a light crease in drivers rear fender to fix and a few rock chips on the hood from having it 5 years. I'm pretty picky and want a good job but don't want to over pay for a good job. Any good experiences or shops u can point me in the right direction of will be much appreciated.

Pfdaxe: who are u having paint your front bumper? U painting and putting it on or blending it in?
Here's a link to who I use. His name is Ty and he does all of my paint. Even did my tails. Shop is located on Alma School Rd, just north of Broadway in Mesa. Reasonable prices:

Platinum Auto Finishes
pfdaxe is offline   Reply With Quote