View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
thangcu35
Base Member

Drives: '12 Sport/Tour/Nav
thangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
I believe that is the optional hardware kit that Z1 offers for an additional $300 mentioned in my previous post. The poster above you said you can also buy a nismo wheel liner instead of those brackets to fill in the gap.
Sorry I meant to say the nismo rear liner protector, and that is what the picture above shows. I'm not exactly sure what their hardware kit is consist of, but it certainly cost more than those 2 oem liner protectors, and I'm almost certain it does not include the rear bracket.

Tascaparts also have those OEM liner protectors for a bit cheaper.

Bumper Protection Pad | Genuine Nissan | H5065-1A47A

Bumper Protection Pad | Genuine Nissan | H5064-1A47A

I took 2 pictures to show how it looks without the liner protector with the wheel installed (25mm spacer). I didn't think it was worth the $200 to cover something I can't even notice unless I shine a light in there.

I bought the nismo rear middle bracket ($105), but I think the OEM 370z bracket can be modified to fit the nismo bumper with a little bending since all the holes line up.
thangcu35 is offline   Reply With Quote