View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 02:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
Thanks for this 6spd ... makes sense. On my 2013, the baffles boxes are on both the driver and passenger side. In fact, the arrangement on the driver's side is more complex than the passenger side. In terms of trapping slight traces of oil/water, I suspect the restrictors on the Z1 breather hoses would do the same thing. Think I'll swap in the Z1 hoses and see how they work ... unless anyone has any bad experiences with them to report. Again, thanks for the input!
Realistically, the amount of residue that'll make it to the breather tube box is so negligible. Only if you developed a small amount of blow by would it really start to affect the intake as far as gumming up the throttle body, etc.