View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #2530 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
so yours are actually different than the OEM ones going in the 2015 nismo?

if so then sweet! nice seat!
yes sir. they are the ones from the juke nismo. full recaro sportster cs. bad pic below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I don't really understand the whole 15' Nismo seat craze. They look nice but not seeing what the big deal is. Just go onto Vivid racing and buy a set, done deal.

414.10.1585|Recaro Driver Sportster CS Seat with Heat 3 Point Black Vinly | Dina
agreed. these were a PAIN IN THE F****** A$$ to modify and install into our cars. lots of trial and error on my part. anyway, the only reason i did it, is because i like OEM+ stuff. i wasnt going to do the black headlight mod until i saw the 2015 had it. now that it does, it looks less ricey imo, if i do it as well. im weird

Last edited by chops; 08-07-2014 at 12:43 PM.
chops is offline   Reply With Quote