View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #104 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yea....obviously not an american.

anyways.......spelling and grammar in the sense of my corrections to your terrible post does not fall into the "education" part of aforementioned definition.

now if i refer to you as a fuckin idiot who probably was in special needs classes then yes. that would be a somewhat polictically corect way of calling you a retard. that there would then would fall outside the realm of political correctness since the PC term would be "mentally challenged"

good day to you sir
So when you point out spelling and grammar (on a forum mind you) what is it that you're implying? Maybe that I'm stupid? Nah you were just trying to help right? I called you a imbecile, which means I'm not worried about being politically correct nor worried about grammar.

You're a imbecile because you can't seem to understand that your FI exhaust being better is your opinion not a fact. And we went over this before in a previous thread!!! So teach me about grammar and I'll teach you what's the difference between opinion and fact's.