View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 09:38 AM   #100 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
I'm sorry dude but my Stillen CBE with Motordyne ART test pipes sound better than that. Quantity doesn't equal quality.(usually) That set up in the video sounds too harsh. FI and Motordyne are the only 2 companies out there that great sounding loud exhaust systems.
Your entitled to your own opinion & I respect that. As I stated earlier to each is own, on what he/she wants as their set up. I never stated quantity equals quality. I'm glad your satified with your set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post

also in that dudes dyno video i think he needs a new tuner lol

gunning it through all the gears surely seems like a new and odd way to get HP numbers
SMH....... Please think. That would be a very weird & bizzar way of doing a dyno. First of all, the tune was already done before the video & the tune was done in fourth gear. Secondly, the video was a sense of what the exhaust sounds like running threw the gears.

Man who pissed in your cereal this morning?
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l