View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #93 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
I personally think Meisterschaft exhaust is phenomenal. The quality and craftsmanship is top notch and you get what you pay for. You will notice that I attached a photo of the Meisterschaft exhaust and this was done the day I got the exhaust. Just look at the level of detail (welds & bends) that is done to the Meisterschaft exhaust. I didn't buy this exhaust because I wanted to get 1whp, 10whp, or 100whp. I bought the exhaust solely for the sexy sound it creates. In the end to each is own and you are going to do whatever it is that you want to do.

The second attachment is a dyno (mustang dyno) that was done on my car on 12/31/13 and everything on my sig was on the car. Below is a link of what the car sounded like on the mustang dyno with everything on it from my sig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfpX...ature=youtu.be
I'm sorry dude but my Stillen CBE with Motordyne ART test pipes sound better than that. Quantity doesn't equal quality.(usually) That set up in the video sounds too harsh. FI and Motordyne are the only 2 companies out there that great sounding loud exhaust systems.