View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: INGS+1 Front lip, Carbon Fiber Pod cover, EVO-R Diffuser etc

Hey guys,

I'll be in Ontario this Friday and Saturday. I'll be around Vaughn, Downtown and at Luciano's awesome car show at Pearson.

Sadly sold my Z last week, couple things I never installed or had a chance to take off before the sale.

Ideally like to sell it to my Canadian brothers close by before worrying about shipping to the rest of Canada or US

Carbon Signal Carbon Fiber Gauge Covers - $100 SOLD

Condition 9.5/10

Near perfect, small little chip that I have pictured here, as you can see, you can barely see it lol. Outside of that, mint

Kelly Fields Hydraulic Hood Props - $80 - SOLD

Brand new never installed. Nissan should never have cheaped out and had these stock for our cars

Neo-chrome Tow Hook - $50 SOLD Had to give it to the buyer....grrrr

Really hard to find this style for the Z.

EVO-R Rear Diffuser in FRP - $180 (New $280) SOLD

Never installed, bought from another member who was a bit anal on fitment. As known on the forums EVO-R products can be hit or miss sometimes fitment wise...below is my test fit. Looked pretty good to me, but priced low anyways.

Typically needs screws and double sided tape.

INGS+1 Replica Front Lip - $200 - SOLD

Brand new, never installed. I've bought 3 of them lol. Sold 1st, damaged the 2nd one and then bought this over winter to install. Including pic from the one I had installed

40th Anniversary Floor Mats - $50

Brand new. 10/10

Refresh your 40ths interior. Still in packaging. Driver and Passenger

Mishimoto Oil Cooler - $160

Used. Bought off another member who had it over a year. Goes for $600 new. Priced low since its used also because I don't have the 3 brackets. I was just going to make my own. Outside of that, functioning great.

Carbon Fiber License Frame - $20

Real 2 x 2 twill. New, never installed.

If u want anything and want to meet up shoot me a PM or email 370zsean@gmail.com

Jesus...my email isn't going to make sense anymore lol.

Last edited by TheGreatOne; 08-13-2014 at 04:59 PM.
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote