View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #56 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
1. Better sound is a matter of opinion
2. Performance really hasn't been proven (im in the process of getting dyno results right now)
3. Quality? I hope you arent trying to say that the FI is better quality, cause one look at both of them side by side, and that myth is busted.
4. I dont make anyone overpay for anything.. Not like i make the pricing. If anything, If one of my forum customer wants a very good exhaust and wants to spend the money on a Meisterschaft system, they get a nice discount.

So, just to recap... Nothing you said really holds any water. I dont see why you're so hell bent against Meisterschaft either?
You are indeed correct that sound is the most subjective topic for all of us....