View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #52 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Now, i am a little biased when it comes to the Meisterschaft because i absolutely love the sound, and the guys at GThaus are great, but i have to disagree with you on this. Meisterschaft is not similar to a $1200 system, and they are not getting you to pay the high price just because they also make systems for high end cars. The 370z exhaust is made in the same place, with the same quality and craftsmanship as the exhaust thats going on the Bentley that they made right before it. Do you think that someone with a $400,000 car is going to put anything thats not top quality on their vehicle? Dont think so. I deal with just about all the REALLY high end exhaust manufacturers (supersprint, capristo, akrapovic, novitec, fabspeed..to name a few) and none of them make anything for the 370Z. My point is, that i'm happy that there is a exhaust manufacturer thats considered "high end" that takes the time to even develop a system for the Nissan. And i would be willing to bet that everyone on here that owes their exhaust would agree.

If I had a $400,000 car, sure, but I have a cheap $38,000 Z. To me it's not worth it to spend that much on an exhaust for this car. It's not really anything special (don't get me wrong, I love the car to death).