View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
avitech
Base Member

Drives: 82Mercedes-Benz300SD
avitech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
EDIT: my original post seemed a little abrasive, so I'll back off a little.

1.) Excuse the fact that both my female companion and I are both younger than your Mercedes Benz.

2.) The Z is the fastest and most powerful car either of us have ever been in. This creates a level of excitement and enjoyment for both of us that is hard to express, and it's my fault that my post attempting to describe this failed to do so appropriately and adequately.

3.) Neither of us have been a member of this forum for more than 60 days. To discuss what topics should and shouldn't be discussed is a bit out of our lane.

Looks like this was all one big miscommunication here. Matt there is no need to apologize since you weren't really in the wrong. It's just that people don't always use proper newsgroup forum etiquette. But in this case the problem is now solved. I didn't mean to be overly abrasive or controlling. It just seemed like the right way to respond at the time based on limited information.

I've seen posts go WAY off topic; It is not even funny. I'm glade that we can all be adults about this and move on.
avitech is offline   Reply With Quote