View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #108 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

I got a chance to talk to the Nissan production manager at Zdayz and he accidentally let it slip that in 2017 they're scheduled to release the 370Z Nismo RS. After I caught him on it he admitted that they are going to boost it, he was talking about the Stillen supercharger which I vehemently trued to dissuade him from. He mentioned a larger stock oil cooler and low to mid 400's for hp numbers. My guess is that they'll stay with their current setup: base Z with a few nice upgrades but nothing huge, same for the Nismo, then the FI Nismo RS which will probably be in the mid to high $50k range. He said they are bringing down the cost of all disease by one or two thousand dollars to start compensating for this new one that's coming out in the next couple years to try to make everything more cost effective for us

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote