View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #2136 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
I think the rears will be fine. Mine are 20x10.5 +20 with lots of room on 285/30/20
(camber kit required)
Edit: i think with 275/30/20 in the front you'll have serious issues rubbing.
I'm not an expert by any means but I have a 265/35/19 +20 in the front and I don't have any rubbing issues while turning. I had to put more preload on the springs in the front so that when i hit a big enough bump the sprkings dont compress as much which keeps from scraping on the fender well plastics. From the top arch of my fender to the ground is 26.1". I believe your overall outer diameter is gonna be the pretty much the sane so you shouldn't have any problems.

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R

Last edited by Huck; 08-06-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote