View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #911 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
These belong to Nissan. Each review you see online will have TN plates until it is released to the public. Also, these are the same plates that came on all the Nismo vehicles at ZDayZ. Nissan must have some cool facility in TN where they store all the cool cars lol.
Your mission gentlemen, should you decide to accept it, is to locate and permanently relieve Nissan of these demonstration cars for your own personal use. As always, should you or any of your forum be caught or killed, this poster will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in 370 likes. Good luck.

***EDIT***
Ya know... I had two questions.

Does anyone know if the new NISMO ground clearance is still the same (i.e. same number of inches off the ground)? Also, does it still have a "front diffuser splash shield" to help protect it from scrapes?

Still amuses me that the NISMO is heavier than the ordinary version. You'd think Nissan would have somehow found (non-price increasing) ways to shave some pounds after all these years.

Last edited by Nargrakhan; 08-06-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote