View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:50 PM   #123 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

E21, it escalated because you came out w/ blame. We have the texts if you want to show people. You think I'm helping you because you were going to slander my name here? Now, you see why I didn't want to help you.

Your first line of defense was to state, "you shipped to the wrong address". If you'd handled it differently, I would've helped you, but then threatening to slander and sue me is just over the top. It seemed like you weren't in the wrong, and I was. That's my problem.

Remember, I don't have to do anything about the situation. I think you're forgetting that.

edit: I've kept every end of my bargain. I uninstalled them when I said I would, I professionally packed them, I shipped them out when I said I would.