View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #48 (permalink)
grandpawmoses
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a hard bargain
grandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond reputegrandpawmoses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
time for new car.
I just had lunch with the Washington senator from my state so I proposed your dilemma to him. Here's his reply:
"Just so you don't waste any money, keep the two good tires. Just find a car that only needs two tires on one side. Wait, they will have to be needed on the same side of the car that your two good tires came off of. No, scratch that idea if your car still has gas in it. You'll need to find a car that only needs two tires on the side that is the same side as your two good tires came off of and needs gas. Yeah, that's it."