View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #316 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
They'll probably blame your custom lip.
hahahahhahaa!!! or my red side mirors
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sorry to hear about the hassles, carlitos. but this started after installing the hps post-maf tubes and k&n drop ins, correct?

as others mentioned, it could be the maf sensors are dirty. ive not had issues on my cars (like *many* cars using kn drop ins
and cones) but they are notorious for causing oil to get onto the sensor.

as for the post-maf... im not sure. mine works fine and have been running it
for like 3yrs now with no issue. maybe your hose is loose or
elbow cracked or something as seen on those stillen gen3 intakes...?
thanks bro... well the i install the post maf and the drop ins in January of this year and i never have problems with them until now bro Last week when the problem return i check the hoses and they are ok.. i tight a little bit more to be sure but i dont think that is the problem... im still with you guys maybe are the Maf sensors or in a bad case the ECU... cause like i say... if i disconnect the battery when i have the problem... when i connect the battery again the car works perfect with any issue anyway im going to tell to the dealer if they clean the Maf sensors... Thanks for all your help guys i really appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Thanks for the post big bro BTW if those guys in the dealer do not clean my Maf sensors were i can get that?? Pep Boys, Autozone???