View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:28 AM   #305 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Thanks for the mental support guys i really appreciated im still waiting for the dealer call to see what is the new story behind this problem.... maybe they are going to tell me now that the problem is the HPS Post Maf Tubes but trust me if i remove the post maf tubes and the problem comes again im going to buy $5.00 on gas and a box of matches and im going to start a fire on the dealer with my car there

+1,000,000 and my car only run 10k with the K&N filters as much.... but i do what the dealers told me hahaha!!
I still think a good MAF cleaning then ecu reset will help. Don't start thinking like the way I do about my beater DD! I just sunk the last $400 into it, no more. If something else starts to go out, the bastard is getting dual stage 300 hit of naaawwwwwwzzzzz till something explodes