View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:22 AM   #304 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Suck that you're having problems with your Z. Good call putting the factory filters back in, I'm interested to hear what the dealership has to say now.

Good luck Carlitos! Keep us posted!
Thanks for the mental support guys i really appreciated im still waiting for the dealer call to see what is the new story behind this problem.... maybe they are going to tell me now that the problem is the HPS Post Maf Tubes but trust me if i remove the post maf tubes and the problem comes again im going to buy $5.00 on gas and a box of matches and im going to start a fire on the dealer with my car there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Yeah i was thinking those K&N should take 50k miles before you oil and clean them.
+1,000,000 and my car only run 10k with the K&N filters as much.... but i do what the dealers told me hahaha!!