View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #303 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Thats weird I have my K&N filters for 2 years now but no issues with it. Considering your car is 2013 model should not have such problems yet.
Update us what causes your Z to do that. Definitely not the K&N, I was thinking your MAF sensor must not be working well.
Man my car its a 2013 and i buy it from new im the first owner soo i know everything about him... Anyway I think the same bro!! i can believe the problem was the K&N Drop Ins filters... maybe is bad MAF sensors or something bad with the ECU cause if i disconnect the battery and connect the battery again the car run perfect with no issues but then the problem still come.... i keep you guys updated with this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Do you have to oil those filters? Maybe give the MAFs a good cleaning? Hope it's something simple!
Yes bro i buy the recharge kit like the person in services tell me... i give a good cleaning to those filters an oiled again fallow all the steps that appears on the instructions... The problem is that the check engine light does not appear and i can read any code.... well let see what happend... But im thinking on sale the Z right now and i dont want that...