View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
~37oZ~
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370Z M6
~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~37oZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
OP the steering wheel in the 2014 and up nismos is as cheap as they get. its def not real alcantara.

also why are you tripping about the materials in our car? no where did nissan say the material was real alcantara?
Not sure what year the build sheets posted above are from, but if you read it, it clearly says ALCANTARA, maybe the build sheets are from the 2013 and older Nismo?

Who's tripping playa!? Not me home boy! But seriously, no where did I say, Nissan said it has real Alcantara. I was just stating the common misconception among owners is it's real Alcantara and leather. My post was to clear the air on the topic and maybe save some people a buck or two by not spending a premium on the Alcantara or leather cleaners or possibly damaging their interiors using the wrong products.

Hope that's ok with you...

Last edited by ~37oZ~; 08-08-2014 at 06:18 PM.
~37oZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote