View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Stock 40th Rays...
Wheel Size: 19x9 (front), 19x10 (rear)
Wheel Offset: +47 (front), +30 (rear)
Tire Size: 245/40/19 (front), 275/35/19 (rear)

Ok...I'm getting this now...I think. So cooltoy you took the stock offsets and subtracted the spacers I said that I used to make the wheels flush and got +27 front and +5 rear. I guess 'flush' is in the eye of the owner. Regardless of the term you are correct; with my stock 40th Rays and 25mm spacers in the rear I get the amount of flush I am looking for.

What I am confused by is that some sites seem to indicate that you can only get SLs in 19" in Pressed Graphite. But let's assume that is incorrect and that I can get them in Diamond Black or Flat Black.

And if aszyd is correct, which is supported by my searches, you can't get them in 9" and 10" widths...need to get 9.5" and 10.5" (unreal why is this so hard?).

Ugh...9s and 10s are wide enough! I may have to go another direction.

JASON: You can see what I am asking for? How close can you get me using 19x9.5s front and 19x10.5s rear in flat black or diamond black?

Thanks.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote