View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #113 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
That's too nice of you... Is he planning on slandering your name HERE? Because we will be backing you...

(Unless somehow you scammed me... And I sent you emails in the night from my elbow... Then the forum might back me... Jk, LOL!!!)

EDIT: if the new owners of his place don't hate him, maybe you can email them a shipping label? Might be cheaper...
BUT... That is something I'd do for someone who didn't threaten me.
I'm going to call FedEx to see if they can pick it up from the old address after work.