View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 02:52 PM   #106 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag_black View Post
So I sold my springs last week and shipped them out to the verified paypal address on the account. Today, I was told that I sent them to the wrong address and that his account is outdated. He stated I should've confirmed the address w/ him before I sent them out.

I can admit if I'm wrong, but I feel like I didn't do anything wrong. Sure, I could've confirmed w/ him, but he could've also updated his account.

Who's in the wrong here? I've been threatened w/ slandering my name on the forums and suing from his uncle -- both that I find to be comical.
He's in the wrong. When he sends payment he decides the address. That or he sends it to you as a PM.

Take that from the master of buying and selling car parts