View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #167 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
I will make 6 revised pipe kits for all you guys that have purchased these kits in the past. Will have to order the thermostats shortly here, and build a few hoses. One of the hoses can be reused, but one new one has to be made to reach from the cooler (right hand side) to the thermostat. I already have the silicone couplers, all the aluminium piping, BOV flanges as well as the non modified compressor covers.
Sounds great Sasha. As we've previously discussed, don't ship me any new hoses. I'm going to start over from scratch since I'm the only G kit out there. Although most things are similar there are enough differences in things like hose lengths to make a difference. I'm hoping building fit for purpose hoses and eliminating the GReddy relocation adapter will finally rid me of these stubborn oil leaks.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote