View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interest check - 2013+ Carbon Fiber lower front bumper cover

I saw in another thread that there was some interest in "blacking out" the lower front bumper on the 2013+ models, much like what was done with the fangs on the previous fascia. Currently, the only options are paint, vinyl, or plasti-dip.

I was wondering how many people would be interested in a CF cover for that part of the bumper.

Aerojacket is interested in producing this piece, however, they need a donor car. If there is anyone close to 90501 and would like a free cover, please contact them, or me, and I will pass the info on.

Since this idea is just in it's infancy, no pricing has been worked out with the fabricator. If it is possible to move forward, more details will be released.

Here is an example of what I am talking about, pulled from the previous thread. Just as a carbon add-on instead.

Thanks!
aszyd

Last edited by aszyd; 08-14-2014 at 07:07 AM.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote