Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:06 AM   #706 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
I plan to head up to BIR for proving grounds for September 5th-7th. The event on the 27th mayyyy be a good warmup for you to learn your launch capabilities for the following weekend When are the new tires on the way, or are they at your house waiting for you?
I need to order them. Step one is to spend today paying bills and seeing what the trip damage was! I have a bit of tread left on the stock tires and was thinking that 91 octane and streets would be a good learning platform since there will be a lot of tire spin. No sense burning through a set of Hankook R-S3's to start.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote