View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #3882 (permalink)
PyroCustoms
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Rides: A Pale Horse
PyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud ofPyroCustoms has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
n November of 2006 the citizens of Arizona made their voices heard by passing the Smoke-Free Arizona Act A.R.S. §36-601.01. This landmark statute prohibits smoking in most enclosed public places and places of employment including (but not limited to):

* Restaurants, bars, grocery stores, or any establishment that serves food
* Office buildings and work areas such as meeting rooms, employee lounges, classrooms, and private offices
* Health care facilities, hospitals, health care clinics, and doctor’s offices
* Company-owned or employer-owned vehicles during working hours if the vehicle is occupied by more than one person
* Enclosed common areas in hotels and motels
* Lobbies, elevators, restrooms, reception areas, halls, stairways, and any other enclosed common-use areas in public and private buildings including condominiums and other multiple-unit residential facilities
* Any place of employment not exempted. Click here to view exemptions.
* Tribes are Sovereign Nations. The Smoke-Free Arizona Act has no application on Indian reservations as defined in A.R.S. §42-3301 (2).
Yeah I forgot it was a little more involved. Some apartment complexes won't even let you smoke on your porch or balcony, never stopped me from smoking my cigars though.
PyroCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote